1xbet tanzania,sky bet odds,marin čilić]
- But former India cricketer Aakash Chopra believes that it would be better for Team India's batting order if Kohli bats at no. 3 and Rohit and Rahul open the innings.
- Speaking in a media interaction, Kohli said, “Ashwin has been rewarded for reviving his white-ball skills altogether. He bowls with a lot of courage in white-ball cricket.”
- Keeping this development in mind, former India cricketer Suresh Raina believes this is the perfect opportunity for Team India to win their first ICC title and draw curtains on his T20 captaincy in style.
Yuvraj Singh was accused of making casteist remarks against another cricketer during an Instagram chat last year.
Chris Greaves led a fine lower-order fightback with a 28-ball 45 as Scotland recovered from a hopeless situation to post 140 for nine.
- Harbhajan Singh and former pacer Shoaib Akhtar, ahead of India-Pakistan's T20 World Cup clash, indulged in extremely hilarious banter on Twitter.
Shakib Al Hasan achieved the feat during Bangladesh's T20 World Cup clash against Scotland on Sunday evening.
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt, while discussing the upcoming India-Pakistan clash at the T20 World Cup, named one India batter who has a big x-factor but is slowly becoming predictable with his approach.
- While analysing KKR's performance and their revival in IPL 2021, cricketer-turned expert Aakash Chopra quipped that everything changed in the team expect their player's form.
R Ashwin, who is a regular choice in red-ball cricket, last featured in a T20I contest back in 2017.